Re: USRPs Gr-Doa Qt Compass

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: Re: USRPs Gr-Doa Qt Compass
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 15:05:12 -0600

Could you confirm which version of Linux, Python, UHD, GNU Radio you're using?

Are you using a USRP X300/X310 with two TwinRX daughterboards?

--Neel Pandeya

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 at 15:01, Evariste Some <Evariste.Some@colorado.edu> wrote:
We successfully made the installation from gr-doa. We encountered a qt_compass error whenever we run the flowgraphs with Qt Gui Doa Compass.
[top_block.py", line 235
    self.doa_qt_compass_0 = Template error: #set $win = 'self._%s_win'%$id doa.compass($name, $min_val, $max_val, $step, $arc_bias) $(gui_hint() % $win)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
]
We are using the same environment set as described in <github.com/EttusResearch/gr-doa>
We will really appreciate any form of support or guidance to solve this bug.
Thanks.
Some