Re: 回复:the output of the "USRP Source"?

From: Daniel Estévez
Subject: Re: 回复:the output of the "USRP Source"?
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 21:40:31 +0200

El 24/5/21 a las 3:53, ???????? escribi??:
My screenshot is in the attachment ,Is there a big difference between the simulated channel of the "channel model" and the actual channel connected via USRP? How can I adjust the parameters or add other modules to recover the original signal?

Thanks for attaching the PDF screenshots.

I think that something that is missing from your RX flowgraph is an AGC. The Polyphase Clock Sync and Costas Loop (and maybe the CMA Equalizer, not sure on that one, really) assume that the signal is normalize to amplitude one. If this doesn't happen, these blocks will work badly.

Besides this problem, it might still happen that some of the loop parameters of your blocks are not very good for real life use, even if they work with the Channel Model block. If you continue having problems after adding an AGC, it might be a good idea to add more plots to your RX to check which stage does not work as expected.

Best,

Dani.