HawkEye 360 SDR Openings (Full time & contracting)

From: EJ Kreinar
Subject: HawkEye 360 SDR Openings (Full time & contracting)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 20:04:24 -0400

Hi Folks,

EJ here with my HawkEye 360 hat on today. I have a number of job openings I'd like to share for HE360's "processing team". For those interested in what we do, you should be able to find a few recorded talks and papers from historical GRCons, circa 2016-2019. In summary: We build and operate a constellation of small satellites designed to collect, measure, and geolocate maritime and terrestrial RF emitters using TDOA/FDOA approaches (and more).

Relevant skills we need include:
We are located in Northern Virginia, with a slight preference for living within a reasonable commuting distance (especially for any hardware-focused work), but I am certainly amenable to remote work these days for strong candidates.

Please feel free to apply online and/or reach out to me directly if you are interested. And, if you are interested but dont exactly fit into the above buckets, I'm still happy to talk!

Thanks and best regards,
EJ