Re: Sample Rate and audio underflow ....

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: Sample Rate and audio underflow ....
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 17:49:03 -0700

Hi Rob - you should just post the GRC file to the mailing list - just attach it to the message.

If the only thing you changed was sampling rate, then you will most likely have trouble.

 But you haven't provided enough information in order for anone to help you.

Note, the website in the URL appears to be insecure - at least my browser claims it's insecure - presumably because it usees http instead https.

-- Cinaed