Re: [USRP-users] Re: Reference indefined

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Re: Reference indefined
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 10:19:05 -0400

Hi Fred - In the top-level BUILD directory there will be a file "CMakeCache.txt" where you can track down the exact variable names you need to use for including the GR CMake variables. I think these are consistent between different GR versions, but I really don't recall any longer & I'm not famility with GR 3.9's CMake -- just up through GR 3.8. In that file you can search for "GNURADIO_BLOCKS" and you'll see the "INCLUDE_DIR" or "INCLUDE_DIRS" and "LIBRARIES" or "LIBRARY" and others. You then use the correct CMake commands in your OOT to use those variables. If you're using GR's modtool to create the OOT those commands should be added automatically. Sorry I can't be more precise ... I don't have the info in front of me, but I know that the above is what I would do so that's easy to write :) - MLD