Re: GNUradio alsa audio

From: David Martini
Subject: Re: GNUradio alsa audio
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 19:37:42 +0200

hi Marcus

problem solved!
thanks for information: I immediately localize the conf file and I can easily tune numbers of period.

Best Regards,

David Martini

Il giorno mer 5 mag 2021 alle ore 14:27 Marcus Müller <mueller@kit.edu> ha scritto:
How did you install GNU Radio? This usually defines where things are
looked for. You can check where your GNU Radio looks by running

gnuradio-config-info --prefsdir
,
gnuradio-config-info --userprefsdir
and
gnuradio-config-info --sysconfdir
.

In fact, that tool can be used to check whether your setting is set:
gnuradio-config-info --prefs
will print all currently recognized configuration.

Best regards,
Marcus