Re: gr-satellites

From: Daniel Estévez
Subject: Re: gr-satellites
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 09:31:16 +0100

El 21/2/21 a las 8:58, Cinaed Simson escribió:
Hi - all the tests were all failing for make test in gr-satellite - and test.sh.

There was no module 'construct' installed.

I downloaded it and installed in /usr/local and  then all the tests passed - including the test.sh script.

Also, there was no contact email address in the "satellite_teams.md" file - just a name.

-- Cinaed

Hi Cinaed,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and sorry for the delay in replying. I only read the mailing list every now and then.

construct is a required dependency for gr-satellites, as explained in the documentation. I'm glad that you have all the tests passing after installing construct.

As stated in satellite_teams.md:

"[...] You are more than welcome to write in Github issues a heads-up message [...]"

The preferred form of communication is through Github issues rather than by email, so that all the community is able to engage in the discussion.

In any case, my email address is listed in my Github profile (apparently it only shows it to logged in users), in my webpage, which is linked from my Github profile and easy to find in Google, and in several other places, I guess.

Best regards,

Daniel.