Re: [Announcement] Shift in Maintainership

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Announcement] Shift in Maintainership
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 10:33:43 -0800

Just want to chime in to say: Marcus, thank you! Your work these last few years has been much appreciated by the community. Maintaining a large FOSS project is a huge endeavor, and your excellent communication and inclusion of the community has made it stronger. I'm glad for you to have the opportunity to do some more (fun!) technical development on the project.

Nick