advice needed to solve GUI Hint issue #3371

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: advice needed to solve GUI Hint issue #3371
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 10:47:39 +0100

Hi

I recently fix a 3.8 issue and investigate a similar issue #3371

I clearly understand the origin of the bug as explained here and proposed a method to fix the issue (reordering blocks without GUI Hint so that are processed after all others when compuiling the flowgraph).

However, modifying GR code require some knowledge of how blocks are generated and flowgraph compiled.

Who can give me some advices ?

Regards, Christophe