GSoC 2021 - Call for Ideas

From: Håkon Vågsether
Subject: GSoC 2021 - Call for Ideas
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 09:50:53 +0100

Hello GNU Radio Community,

The organization application for this year's installment of Google Summer of Code is quickly approaching (this Friday, February 19), and we are a little short on project ideas. This year's GSoC will feature 175 hour projects (down from 350), so the project scope is significantly smaller than previous years. Please keep this in mind when suggesting new projects.

If you have an idea, or would like to be a mentor, please let me know, either via mail or Matrix (my handle is haakov), and write a short summary of your idea on our GSoC Ideas page: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoCIdeas

If you are unfamiliar with GSoC, you can read about it here: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

Thank you!

Best regards,
Håkon Vågsether