Looking for some GNU Radio/trunk-recorder help (will pay)

From: Jason McHuff
Subject: Looking for some GNU Radio/trunk-recorder help (will pay)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 03:59:57 -0800

Hello,

I have been using trunk-recorder (which uses GNU Radio) to record a trunked radio system to http://www.rosecitytransit.org/radio/ for years now and am wanting to upgrade.

However, I have run into some snags which I could use help with:

-The program was changed to get the radio IDs from the control channel instead of voice packets (to support analog systems) but unfortunately the system I monitor does not fully follow standards and populate the control channel with them. See https://github.com/robotastic/trunk-recorder/issues/200

-I would like to start recording some calls from a 2nd radio site in the system, however I am not able to keep the two separate as they have the same NAC/WACN/System ID. See https://github.com/robotastic/trunk-recorder/issues/180

I asked on the project page and discussion site but got no takers so thought I'd try asking here.

As these changes may only benefit me, I am willing to compensate somebody for them.

Thanks!