How to make a hier block in an OOT module

From: Ethan C
Subject: How to make a hier block in an OOT module
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 20:02:44 -0800

I am trying to create a hierarchical block in an OOT module I made and save it to the OOT module. This is so that all of the blocks in the module can be condensed down to a single block and so the hier block will be installed with the OOT module.
I have made and used hier blocks in the past so they are not completely foreign to me, however I am having trouble with my current approach of trying to copy the yaml and python files of an existing hier block into the OOT module the same way the gr-satellites OOT module does it.
Any advice helps, thanks.