Re: About enhance wireless communication

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: Re: About enhance wireless communication
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:06:46 +0100

  1. Please ,as I asked you, add a spectrum analyzer on the receive path to at least observe if some signal is there or not!
  2. If there is no signal (As I observe from my LimeSDR-Mini there is one problem: which one ?
  3. Question to other: Is there any limitation on the lowest sampling rate os LimeSDR-Mini. I did not found that (only on google link which tells that it should work with as low as 100 kHz.
  4. If sampling rate should be increased (I'm not sure of this) then you should add interpolation in the transmist path and decimation in the receive path.

P.S. for your flowgraph without LimeSDR Mini don't forget to add a throttle