Need help with demodulating Baofeng NBFM using a RTL-SDR

From: Elijah Fry
Subject: Need help with demodulating Baofeng NBFM using a RTL-SDR
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 22:35:35 -0600

Hello,
For the last few days, I've been banging my head into a wall trying to figure out how to demodulate a Baofeng radio's NBFM signal.

The reason I would like to do this is because I'm sending BPSK Modulated packets through an audio port into the Baofeng radio, but then the Baofeng adds its own NBFM modulator (Because the Baofeng is a radio meant for voice) on top of my BPSK Modulation. This means I can't decode my BPSK data unless I can figure out how to demodulate the Baofeng's NBFM modulation that is covering my BPSK modulated packets.

I'll post images of the float below. Anyways, I've tried WBFM receivers, FM demodulators, and NBFM receivers. Nothing seems to work. and if I attach a GUI Sink straight to the NBFM receive output, GNUradio gets all laggy. I've also tried using rational resamplers. Nothing seems to work for demodulating the Baofeng's NBFM Modulation. Can anyone help me? I can't find hardly any information on this.

I'm transmitting 2w on the Baofeng (Lowest it'll do), and in SDR#, my RTL-SDR is not being overloaded.

TX flow (currently):
image.png
RX flow (currently):
image.png