Re: [announcement] Release 3.9.0.0

From: Josh
Subject: Re: [announcement] Release 3.9.0.0
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 11:46:46 -0500

The PPA has been updated to reflect the 3.9 release - sorry it took so long to get to.  This is only updated for focal (20.04) and groovy (20.10) as I have not yet gotten all the dependencies for bionic (18.04) building.

https://launchpad.net/~gnuradio/+archive/ubuntu/gnuradio-releases

So you should be able to:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gnuradio/gnuradio-releases
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install gnuradio