Re: OOT-Module not updating

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: OOT-Module not updating
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 18:11:37 +0100

That was happening because you still have one installation of your OOT
lingering around somewhere, and you're installing your new version in a
different place that Python/GRC doesn't look.

You'll want to fix both issues:

* uninstall all copies of your OOT module
* install your OOT module so that the YAML files end up where GRC
actually looks

Best regards,
Marcus