Re: How to display frequency spectrum of the "QT GUI Sink" on another co

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: How to display frequency spectrum of the "QT GUI Sink" on another computer
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 03:26:04 +0000

Hello,

So, if I understand you correctly,  you are using one computer to collect and plot the data, and you want to replicate that on an other computer. Is that right?

I am pretty sure that Bokeh GUI is intended for remote use cases. See: https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-bokehgui

If you cannot use Bokeh GUI and must use QT GUI, then you must either stream your data over the network (requires huge bandwidth, and you may need to drop some samples) or just use a remote desktop solution (like VNC or RDP; X over SSH is probably not up to the task).

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: 湫兮如风~ <2053234590@qq.com> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=postech.ac.kr@gnu.org>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 10월 14일 수요일 오전 11:53
받는 사람: discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>
제목: How to display frequency spectrum of the "QT GUI Sink" on another computer

 Kindly help out, I have two computers, I use one of them to show the frequency spectrum of spectrum sensing results by QT GUI Sink, but the other computer is placed in another building, how can I display the results of QT GUI Sink on my second computer.