Re: How to plot BER vs SNR in GNU Radio

From: Tim Huggins
Subject: Re: How to plot BER vs SNR in GNU Radio
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 10:20:14 -0400

I apologize if I’m pointing you in the entirely wrong direction still but many display blocks expect an equal number of inputs at the same time. If you connect the source and output of the OFDM receiver to the BER block they will not have the same number of inputs because the receiver is dropping packets and the GUI block essentially freezes. Maybe post your flow graph for additional help?