Re: is there anybody who can search at the GR manual?

From: Fabian Schwartau
Subject: Re: is there anybody who can search at the GR manual?
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 13:11:48 +0200

Hi,
I have the same problem. Seems like this is a more or less valid
security thing. The embedded page needs to set the X-Frame-Options to
SAMEORIGIN in the HTTP header:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/X-Frame-Options
For some reason the server is sending this setting twice:
x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN
x-frame-options: DENY

And firefox obiously takes the last one, which is not good. So, someone
who is running the website should re-configure the web-server and remove
the second x-frame-options, I guess. At least for this particular file,
I guess you can do that with an additional .htaccess or similar file.

Best regards,
Fabian