new mailing-list "sdr belgium" + 2nd Belgian SDR meetup

From: Kristoff
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 20:16:57 +0200

Hi all,

Just a small message to announce two things:

- We have started a new mailing-list "SDR Belgium".
The goal, as the name implies, it to get more people in Belgium interested in SDR.

The list is provided by the UBA, the Belgian Amateur-radio society, but is not limited to licensed hams.
The subscribe, just send an empty message to the following email-address:
sdrbelgium-subscribe@lists.uba.be

- On Friday 4 September, we will organise the 2nd (online) "Belgian SDR Meetup".

The meetup is a chance to meet other people in Belgium interested in SDR and DSP. The event will include a walk-through of a simple Radio application (FSK receiver + RTTY/baudot decoder of DWD at 147.3 KHz), based on GNU Radio and some python code. The goal is to show to use of GNU Radio to people new to SDR development, especially asĀ  means to learn SDR and experiment with building a SDR-based receiver.

73
kristoff - ON1ARF