Re: USRP b200mini initial behavior

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: USRP b200mini initial behavior
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 11:26:27 +0200

Try an LO offset. You might be dealing with the AD9361-based calibrations, they work better if you're not sending DC (if that's what you're doing).

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 8:53 AM Ali G. Dezfuli <ali69550@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
In USRP B200mini, when I start off sending, for example, a tone from TX/RX port and receive it from RX2 port, there is an increasing amplitude signal at the receiver that could take a pretty long time to converge (e.g. at 4 MHz sample rate, it is as long as 50 to 100 milliseconds.)
I wonder if it is because of the transmitter's initialization or the receiver's AGC.

I also test a binary OOK-like signal (on-off keying) to check if it happens during the transmission and found out that it just happens at the start of transmission.
I would be appreciated if anyone helps me with this.

regards,
Ali G. Dezfuli