GNU Radio embedded python block: basic block

From: lannan jiang
Subject: GNU Radio embedded python block: basic block
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:29:25 +0000

Hi everyone,
  I want to use the embedded python block to do this:
        - I have some source data bytes, and now I want to transmit a sequence
of bytes before the data.
        - I am thinking that the basic block is what I can use to achieve this.

However, I looked up other people’s questions regarding basic blocks in the
archive, i wonder if there are better examples that include forecast() and
general_work() functions that I could look at?

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank you

Sincerely,
Lannan Jiang