GSoC 2020 Project - gr-dpd: Digital Pre-Distortion

From: Alekh
Subject: GSoC 2020 Project - gr-dpd: Digital Pre-Distortion
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 03:21:53 +0530

Hello Community!

                           I am very glad to have my proposal for the project: "gr-dpd: Digital-Pre Distortion" accepted by GNU Radio. I am reall y excited to work in coordination with my mentors on this project. I hope this project will prove to be great contribution for GNU Radio.

Here is a blog which will contain the posts and any news related to the project's progress. I will be in constant touch with my mentors.

I want to thank all the community for helping me in engaging with GNU Radio and making contributions. I want to thank my mentors especially Derek Kozel for such valuable feedback on my proposal.

And thanks to Arpit Gupta for his wishes. I wish him also for his successful project.

Thanks again to the GNU Radio community for considering me for this project.

Regards,

Alekh Gupta

C.S.E. Undergraduate

National Institute of Technology Hamirpur