disabling ddc duc blocks in rfnoc usrp e310

From: Ivan Zahartchuk
Subject: disabling ddc duc blocks in rfnoc usrp e310
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 14:09:42 +0300

Hello. I want to create an image of fosphor, window, fft, 2x AXI FIFOs, FIR for USRP E310. I need to change the spectral bandwidth. But with the samp_rate parameter this does not work out very well. Therefore, I want to use the FIR filter for these purposes, but when building the bit file, I do not have enough space on the FPGA. Therefore, I decided to turn off the DDC and DUC blocks, but I don’t know how to do it. I would be grateful for any information.