[GSoC20] GRC: View only mode (Secure): Blog updates

From: Arpit Gupta
Subject: [GSoC20] GRC: View only mode (Secure): Blog updates
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 16:25:42 +0530

Hi everyone,

I am really excited about doing some awesome work with GNU Radio this summer and I hope that my work will be a nice extension to the GNU Radio project.
I'll be posting weekly blogs about the current state of my project and will also remain in frequent touch with the mentors throughout the program. Here is the link to my blog.

Congratulations Alekh for selection in GSoC. I wish you all the best for your project.
Thank you, everyone, for your constant support throughout the selection procedure.

Regards,
Arpit Gupta
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee