Re: Switching Chat Services: From Slack to Matrix

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: Switching Chat Services: From Slack to Matrix
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 22:14:37 +0100

Update: A config error has broken the Register button on the main page. The Sign-in link works. I expect this to be fixed by 7 AM UTC.

You can directly go to registration with this URL: https://chat.gnuradio.org/#/register

Thanks for your understanding!

On 04/05/2020 19:32, Marcus Müller wrote:
Hello Martin, hi most communicative SDR community to ever chatter away,

in case you're trying to set up your own Matrix client: the homeserver
is gnuradio.matrix.ungleich.cloud .

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Best regards,
Marcus