Re: Dockerfile that builds GR v3.8.1.0 and UHD v.3.15.0.0 from source on

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Dockerfile that builds GR v3.8.1.0 and UHD v.3.15.0.0 from source on Ubuntu 18.04
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 14:46:13 +0200

Hey Robin,

awesome to have you around :) And thanks for sharing this! As far as I
know, there's no "official" GNU Radio docker images (yet?), so this is
an enrichment of the ecosystem.

We (as in: GNU Radio CI, and that mostly means Andrej) do something
similar, minus the UHD build, to prepare the Docker containers that then
build the version under consideration whenever someone does a PR, maybe
it's of interest to you:

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio-buildbot/blob/public/worker/ubuntu-18.04.Dockerfile

Cheers from the sunny balconies of Karlsruhe
Marcus