TS to DVBS2 homework.

From: Uz4yh4N 0x7bf2-x80
Subject: TS to DVBS2 homework.
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 14:33:23 +0300

 Hello   I really need your little help for my homework. I hope you will help me:(.. I just want to create a console based application on linux which input Transport Stream output dvbs2 implementation. But just bbheader scrambler bch ldpc interleaver process not modulation section. My teacher want to see final data just before the modulation process..  Can you tell me some open source library to do this. Thank you very much.