XYNC: the Massive MIMO SDR crowdfunding

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: XYNC: the Massive MIMO SDR crowdfunding
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 02:27:59 +0300

Hi, GNU Radio community,

I don't think we've announced our low-cost XYNC multi-channel SDR here, so in case you haven't seen it - XYNC is an XTRX-based system with 8T8R to 32T32R channels. It's based on the Octopack we've been offering for a while through the XTRX campaign page.

The campaign still has 4 days left with discounted crowdfunding pricing:
https://www.crowdsupply.com/fairwaves/xync

We've also just published phase calibration and stability results from one of the customers participating in the AutoAir UK 5G project:
https://www.crowdsupply.com/fairwaves/xync/updates/phase-offset-stability-testing

I hope this will help to bring more research and development into the Massive MIMO and related areas, making it more affordable for everyone.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.