Re: Signal Tracking

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: Signal Tracking
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:51:19 -0800

One way you could do this is with a signal generator - proabably a slowly increasing ramp signal - which you sample with a probe block, and then the value of the probe block is used to retune the hardware. Not at my GR machine right now otherwise I'd attach a flowgraph to show how to do this.

I'm sure there are other approaches.