Re: GUI issues on GRC on macOS

From: Emmanuel Blot
Subject: Re: GUI issues on GRC on macOS
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:56:41 +0100

On 18 Nov 2019, at 17:35, Mehdi Asgari wrote:

@Emmanuel: thank you. I installed the "adwaita-icon-theme" and now I have icons.
I still have problems with the filter design tool though.
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues, search for “GRC38+OSX”

This is why I gave up (after days of troubleshooting, recompiling, patching, fixing, …) with GRC then GR on MacOS.

I’m using GRC/GR on Linux with a remote X connection, and Pothosware on macOS.

I’m not sure if it could help you. If you use homebrew, have a look at:
https://github.com/eblot/homebrew-sdr

There are some recipes and patches that could be useful if you have some trouble building GR.

HTH,
Manu