Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS documentation recommendations

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS documentation recommendations
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 12:02:18 -0500

Hi Glen,

You're welcome. It's a much needed area.

I am including comments from Mike Piscopo via Slack #docs with his permission:

<q>I had an issue a year or two ago where my pybombs install got messed up between python2 and python3. I had to make sure it was removed with both pip and pip3, then installed specifically with pip3 to bind to python3. Given that GR is moving away from python2, do we want to update the docs to specifically use pip3 and python3-pip? Also it may be worth recommending anyone upgrading to pip remove pybombs and pip3 install pybombs to make sure they're using the correct versions? Thoughts?
</q>

--
Barry Duggan KV4FV