Re: Live Pull Request Review on Twitch 5 PM Pacific Time

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: Live Pull Request Review on Twitch 5 PM Pacific Time
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 17:28:14 -0800

Hi all,

I've posted the video here: https://youtu.be/WJJXWKGQdAQ
I've also started a new playlist for stuff like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJJXWKGQdAQ&list=PLbBQHMnVMR43yI-qLCj8cCSHUEIhpbze8

We have a lot of room for improvement. The audio quality is pretty
bad, and I need to figure out how to improve it. Also, I was not
paying enough attention to the Twitch chat, let alone IRC and Slack.
There was some encouraging feedback and interest, so we'll likely
continue doing this

Thanks all for your interest!

-- M