Re: Using function from OOT in another OOT

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: Using function from OOT in another OOT
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:14:22 -0500

Hi Josh - I don't think there's a standard way to do this. -Most- OOTs install cmake scripts that can be used to "find" them, if you can determine the correct "find" name (might be "gr-OOT" or just "OOT", where 'OOT' is the name of the OOT module). Once found, you can then use either the target or returned variables (OOT_INCLUDE_DIRS, OOT_LIBRARIES most likely) to find the API and link against the ABI. Nothing special, but generic enough that it should work on different OSs & GR installs. Hope this is useful! - MLD