Re: How to tell whether gnuradio is using NEON or not?

From: Barry Jackson
Subject: Re: How to tell whether gnuradio is using NEON or not?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:36:40 +0000

On 03/11/2019 16:39, Gregory Ratcliff wrote:
Please keep us updated on your progress.   This is something I was thinking to
do with aviation monitoring.  Stream each channel at the airport, time shift to
fill in silence giving priority to the tower and approach streams.

Have you tried rtl-airband?
I have it running 24/7 on a Pi2 which also runs fr24 ADS-B tracking uploading to FlightRadar24.
It has two rtl-sdr dongles one for ADS B and one for VHF air traffic.
The air traffic dongle scans around six frequencies continually and streams to pulseaudio servers on whichever machine I happen to be using. It also streams using an icecast streaming server on the RPi2, which I can access on my smartphone browser.
It's been running for years now, but needs aggressive logrotate :)

Barry