GNURadio reconfiguring flowgraphs

From: Thabet GHARBI
Subject: GNURadio reconfiguring flowgraphs
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:32:10 +0100

Hello,

I'm interested in reconfiguring the flowgraph of my app at runtime.
I see that there is a set of functions to do that: start/stop, lock/unlock, connect/disconnect
https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_operating_fg.html

I have 2 questions about this:
1- Is it possible to use these functions in an hiearchical block or just only at top_block level?
2- What type of conditions to use to reconfigure a flowgraph? the only example given is time condition "time.sleep(0.01)".

Thanks.

Best Regards,