Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] undefined reference to `pthread_create' while pyb

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] undefined reference to `pthread_create' while pybombs installation
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:02:47 -0400

Yes, but PyBOMBS is using Py36, not Py27 ...

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 3:00 PM sumit kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Yes I tried installing numpy, but it is already there.
Further, I deleted the build directory and ran pybombs again, but still it cannot find numpy!
Did system reboot also.
Even orc 0.4 is there but installer cannot find it.

I got a fresh i9 CPU and GNU Radio doesn't install.

ubadmin@ub-exotic02:~$ sudo apt install python-numpy
[sudo] password for ubadmin:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
python-numpy is already the newest version (1:1.13.3-2ubuntu1).
The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required:
  libllvm7
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove it.

ubadmin@ub-exotic02:~$ python
Python 2.7.15+ (default, Jul  9 2019, 16:51:35)
[GCC 7.4.0] on linux2