[Discuss-gnuradio] Updates to amateur radio software transceiver

From: Adrian Musceac
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updates to amateur radio software transceiver
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 19:21:59 +0300

Hi,
For any interested amateur radio operators on this list, I'll bring the news that the amateur radio software transceiver I built a while ago on top of GNU radio is now a clone of Gqrx (interface wise) and I think it should be more user friendly. I'm still working on eliminating bugs before tagging the release, and I'm pretty sure it will have problems with GNU radio 3.8 since my distro packages are older, but hopefully those will be fixed.
Nevertheless, if you want to try it and even submit bug reports, it will be appreciated.

You can see it in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bxorlma7QU
The repo is here: https://github.com/kantooon/qradiolink

Best regards,
Adrian