[Discuss-gnuradio] Sending Data/Messages to GNU Radio via Python Applica

From: Rajen Goradia
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sending Data/Messages to GNU Radio via Python Application
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 20:29:42 -0600

Hello:
I am trying to make use of the ZMQ blocks in GNU Radio to act as a server and have a separate python client application send data/messages to GNU Radio. I was successful in getting data out of GNU Radio and using a separate python application such as using the “ZMQ PUSH Sink” block in GNU Radio and using the zmq library in Python (context.socket(zmq.PULL) function) but I was unable to reverse the procedure. Has anybody successfully tried doing this, either with or without using the zmq library or the ZMQ blocks in GNU Radio? Please let me know and thank you for looking.