Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum input items consumed on each input stream

From: Adrian Musceac
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum input items consumed on each input stream
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 13:09:43 +0300

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the explanation, I think my flawed understading was due to
the fact of having a file source with a throttle block, and seeing
samples being dropped from buffers that did not match ASCII bytes lost
at the file source but somewhere along the way. Is it correct to
presume that in this case it is the throttle block that will be
dropping the samples?

Thanks,
Adrian