[Discuss-gnuradio] Glen Langston shared "Pi4-19Jul28.img.gz" with you

From: Glen Langston (via Dropbox)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Glen Langston shared "Pi4-19Jul28.img.gz" with you
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 14:53:05 +0000

Hi there,

Glen Langston (address@hidden) invited you to view the file "Pi4-19Jul28.img.gz" on Dropbox.

Glen said:
"We've been working to make it easier to run GNURADIO with a specific set of hardware to enable radio astronomy. Here is a Raspberry Pi 4 OS copy that has been gzip compressed down to 2.5 GB. This version is configured to run Gnuradio, gnu radio-companion and radio astronomy graphs. It seems to work out of the box when using wired ethernet. The WVURAIL designs from GitHub are pre-installed and tested. ( i.e. git clone http://github.com/WVURAIL/gr-radio_astro) The analysis software from is also preloaded and copied into the /home/pi/bin directory. For documentation see. (i.e. git clone http://github.com/glangsto/analyze) The un-gziped image is big, 32 GB. Using dd on a linux box this can be copied directly to an SD card and inserted into Raspberry PI 4 and Pi 3 B+. The OS has been tweaked for static IP addresses, enabling an array of radio telescopes. For wifi, a tweak is required to /etc/dhcpcd.conf Good Luck! Glen "

View file

Enjoy!
The Dropbox team

Glen and others will be able to see when you view this file. Other files shared with you through Dropbox may also show this info. Learn more in our help center.
Report to Dropbox
© 2019 Dropbox