[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion : File Descriptor Source module us

From: Tom Crane
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion : File Descriptor Source module usage
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 04:32:13 +0100 (BST)

Can anyone explain how to use the File Descriptor Source module in gnuradio-companion?

I am trying to write a flow-graph to read data from an arbitrary file, chosen via the GUI at run time? This must be possible, right? I can't see how to do it.

Thanks
Tom Crane

--
Tom Crane, Dept. Physics, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.