Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ModuleNotFoundError

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ModuleNotFoundError
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:54:54 -0400

Hi Ron,

Thanks again for your help. I now have the system running :)

I don't know how you knew what those paths were; I certainly didn't find any documentation on it. When the dust settles, I am going to document every little detail of the build, start to finish, to help those like me who are new to so much of this.

Best regards,
--
Barry Duggan