[Discuss-gnuradio] [job posting] Looking for Researchers for 5G SDR work

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [job posting] Looking for Researchers for 5G SDR work @ANT/Uni Bremen
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:50:11 +0000

Hi all,

I'd like to let you know that we have open positions for SDR-related
work at our department [0]. The goal would be to eventually graduate as
a PhD (Dr.-Ing.).
The research focus will be on 5G baseband signal processing and SDR
implementations.

Applications should go directly to our head, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Armin
Dekorsy <address@hidden>

Cheers
Johannes

[0]
https://www.uni-bremen.de/de/universitaet/die-uni-als-arbeitgeber/offene-stellen/detailansicht/joblist/Job/show/div-wissenschaftliche-mitarbeiterinnen-wmd-5832/

PS: This is my second try to post this email on the mailing list. I did
not receive a copy of my first try.