[Discuss-gnuradio] DQPSK /QAM modulation and demodulation from gnu radio

From: Md. Atiqur Rahman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DQPSK /QAM modulation and demodulation from gnu radio tutorial for IQ signal generation.
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 11:36:35 +0200

Hello Guys,
I am very much new in gnu radio and trying to do the tutorial that gnuradio published for PSK demodulation. I am using constellation modulator to modulate the signal and demodulate it by  constellation demodulator block.

I have managed that successfully for 4 sps for psk but now I want to modify it 8/16/32 sps(samples/symbol) for QAM.  Unfortunately, I do not get the same result(synchronized input and output ). I think its may the Channel model or time recovery block is not set correctly.  I am still confused the term delay block though.

I  have to complete this task to generate the IQ signal of 32sps for the SDR board. I have installed all the driver that needed but still couldn't figure out how
 to use it in my task. I want to run this IQ signal to my SDR board to see how it works (means is it working perfectly on the sdr board or not). If you have something to share for this matter, I will be glad.

I attach my .grc file in this mail. Please have a look. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Sincerely,
Atiq