[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Block header parsing tool: Blog update

From: Arpit Gupta
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Block header parsing tool: Blog update
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 00:01:30 +0530

Hello everyone,
I have updated the blog for the Week 5 updates and the tasks for week 6. Here is the link to the updated Github project. I'm really happy that I passed my first evaluation this week. I would like to thank my mentors and the GNU Radio community for the support.

Week 5 updates:
- Create a YAML generator.
- Modify the tool to parse the complete directory of the header files with 'directory_path' as the input.

Tasks for Week 6:
- Write unit-tests to check for valid Blocktool Exceptions.
-Modify the directory structure as discussed with the mentors.
- Create a main.py file in the cli module.

Link to the parser branch in the forked repository.

Thanks,
Arpit Gupta
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee