discuss-gnu-gvb

pigpen

From: Lawrence Crosby
Subject: pigpen
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:09:22 -0400

It's how much you write, how you write them out, and how you react to responses.
Some wounds almost never heal no matter how long it takes.
' but some people know better. I wish I knew what and I think I know why but maybe I'll share with you on another post in the future.
Then one would start driving either extra fast or slow to keep up and get that one more look.
No one is perfect in this world and to learn and accept that fact is what most of us find difficult.
It's a tricky question this one.
Then one would start driving either extra fast or slow to keep up and get that one more look. time does heal and i hold on to that. as for the math thing though, i think i'll pass that topic :PCheers!
it's now 'out-of-my-life-you-go-man!
thanks for sharing Cheers!
She knows why so that might be enough for the time being.
as for me, i just have so many things to say and the problem is, i don't have anyone around to spill them out to. Question is, how lucky are the rest in this world?
However, for those who have yet to be with someone, the temptation to wait for that perfect Mr. Too much baggage, no?
To be honest I've never been good at keeping diaries and such.
i'm amazed that you, of all people sifu prefer see only and no touch Cheers! It's always good i think, i mean one's got nothing to lose in being friends right ?