discuss-gnu-electric

New Eclipse instructions

From: ipatrol
Subject: New Eclipse instructions
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 08:05:00 -0400

I don't know if the instructions at http://www.staticfreesoft.com/jmanual/mchap01-04-05.html predate Eclipse's Ant support, but what I do know is that they are needlessly overcomplicated, and at present do not work. It took me several days of trying to figure this out, but here's what I have:

1-3: Do the original steps 1-3, but with the latest versions.
4: Download the project with SVN, but instead, select "Check Out As Wizard" and configure as a Java project. 5: Go under the packaging folder, right click "build.XML", and under the Run menu, select "Run Ant". 6: Open the JAR file "electricPublic-X.XX-q.jar" in the packaging folder with your standard system shell or JAR launcher, and enjoy :-)