discuss-gnu-electric

Re: How to display gate schematic of verilog netlist?

From: Svenn Are Bjerkem
Subject: Re: How to display gate schematic of verilog netlist?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:25:38 +0000 (UTC)

EMO <yhu0 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a piece of verilog netlist (gate level), and want to check the
> connections visually in the schematic diagram. How to do this in Electric? I
> couldn't find it from the manual.
>
> If anyone knows existing post, please provide a link.

This is not electric and I don't know if it works with verilog.

If you have the development environment Eclipse installed on your computer, then
you can install the Signs plugin. Check what Signs can offer on
http://www.iti.uni-stuttgart.de/~bartscgr/signs/wiki/index.php/Main_Page. I just
recently discovered this plugin and my first look at the VHDL part was
promising. There is also Verilog support in there, but I don't know if it is as
good as the VHDL one.

--
Svenn