discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Title Box

From: SK Min
Subject: Re: Title Box
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:43:02 -0700

Steven,

I have exported Postscript and printed out the schematic. It worked - the frame and the title boxes could be printed out. But the schematic did not fill the whole page. It only occupied some portion of the sheet from the top. I have tried with 'ghostview' and 'gsview' (in linux; Fedora 5) and printed in both portrait and landscape direction - the same result. Does it work for you and what postscript viewer is used for printing?

I would like to add some more of my observation. I have tried very small circuit - bandgap reference. When the is no frame, the schematic size scales to fill up the sheet proportionally.
Also it prints out beautifully in both portrait and landscape.
When the frame is placed, the circuit occupies only tiny space within the frame and hardly readable. Is there any option to overcome this issue in Electric version 8.04?

-SK Min